Hairdressing Apprenticeships and Courses | Wimbledon London | GCA
Gina Conway Academy is a modern and innovative vocational training organisation focusing on newest technologies and techniques in hair and beauty - offering high quality hairdressing training.
Our lecturers are talented individuals all working within the hairdressing industry. Their knowledge of hairdressing, teaching experience and passion raise the best talent. Gina Conway Academy offers training, NVQs and Apprenticeships at its Aveda inspired salon in the heart of Wimbledon, London.
Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeships are fully-funded and accredited with City & Guilds. Our programme provides guidance, mentorship and an innovative, technical education curriculum that has inspired some of London’s most successful hairdressers.
TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD JOIN US
1. LEAVE WITH A LEVEL 2 AND 3 QUALIFICATION. After that, the sky is the limit. Want to work with celebrities, become a creative director, an educator? This is your launching point.
2. RECEIVE THE BEST EDUCATION IN LONDON. Our award-winning salon has developed its Academy over the past 12 years and is led by highly-skilled educators with cutting standards based on the Vidal Sassoon System, the prospectus of the City & Guilds and Gina Conway 5-star progressive education.
3. COST = FREE + WAGES. There is no cost to you for the programme, plus you’ll get an hourly wage for your apprenticeship work in-salon.
4. PERSONALISED MENTORSHIP AND SUPPORT. We only accept a small number of students per class so that our mentors can focus on nourishing their relationship with each apprentice.
5. LEARN THE AVEDA WAY. Aveda is about artistry, but is also a brand actively making the world a better, more sustainable place.
“The education program is hands-on, in-depth and the trainers and educators are all there to help you every step along the way.” - Albany